Interesting? Interrrrrestinnnng? Uh, nuttin' interestin' 'bout me.
But if you don't know me.....
- I was not given my name at birth...so I cannot tell you what it was like to grow up with the name Sydney.
- I drool when I sleep....so Ima washing pillow cases and covers all the time.
- I'm told I snore...loud.....and a lot. I'm not sure I believe it. I never hear anything....except for his snoring. LOL
- It is not wise to so much as whisper to me before I've poured and enjoyed my first sip o' bliss in the morning....yes, I know it's shocking, but it's true. :)
- I'm not entirely certain from where it comes, but ringing telephones and unexpected door knocks scare the bejeebers out of me. Perhaps it stems from bad news often coming in the form of telephone rings and unexpected door knocks.
- The visors in my car are always....down.
- I often talk to myself and like most people in my life, I don't listen.
- I can't walk down the hallway without touching, rubbing or tapping the wall.
- I sometimes pull an all-nighter so I can see the sun rise....because if I go to sleep, I won't.
- I used to bite my fingernails...sometimes I still do, but just one...my right thumb.
- I don't do manicures, or pedicures, or fingernail polish.
- Fingernails on a chalkboard....don't bother me, but touch me while I'm eating and I get the heebie-jeebies.
- I always park near a cart return or easy in/easy out. Never closest to the entrance...too many dang pedestrians get in my way.
14. I get writer's block every two-and-a-half-minutes and it takes me another hour-and-a-half to think up the next line.....suffice to say it took a really long night to tap out this dribble.
Have a great day!!